An overview of the training events organised or supported by SNIC is available at the training section of the SNIC knowledge base: docs.snic.se/wiki/Training.
Online documentation and training material is available through the SNIC knowledge base: docs.snic.se.
Training in the Nordic countries
Nordforsk maintains an overview of training events in other Nordics countries (CSC in Finland, DeIC in Denmark, UNINETT Sigma in Norway, and IHPC on Iceland).
Within EuroHPC, EuroCC is comprised of National Competence Centres, e.g. ENCCS in Sweden, responsible for coordination on the national level in each member state, including training. EuroCC maintains a common training calendar.
Training by PRACE, Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe, can be found in their training portal.
Training offered by other providers
- SeSE provides courses in the field of e-Science for PhD-students within the Swedish academia, including the traditional Summer School in collaboration with KTH/PDC.
- The National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden (NBIS) offers training events tailored to the needs of bioinformatics research.
- HLRS in Germany, in cooperation with other German HPC centres overs an extensive HPC training program. See the HLRS training website for an overview on the upcoming training events. Some courses are offered in English while others use German as the teaching language. In addition, the German HPC calender aims to list all HPC related Events (e.g. training, conferences) in Germany.
- The CodeRefinery project delivers workshops and events to train Nordic research groups in state-of-the-art tools and practices in modern collaborative software engineering to build modular, reusable, maintainable, sustainable, reproducible, and robust software.
Community specific training
- The Science for Life Laboratory (SciLifeLab) provides training courses focused on molecular biosciences.