SNAC - Swedish National Allocations Committee
The Swedish National Allocations Committee, SNAC, is a body within SNIC which independently is responsible for evaluating proposals for access to SNIC resources and for assigning allocations for SNIC LARGE.
SNAC adheres to the SNIC Allocation Policy SNAC's policy and work for allocation of resources is in line with the Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet, VR) strategy and policies for grants for research and research infrastructures.
Present committee members:
- Philipp Schlatter, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology (chair)
- Olav Vahtras, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
- Johan Revstedt, Lund University
- Leif Eriksson, Gothenburg University
- Paul Erhart, Chalmers University of Technology
- Susanne Höfner, Uppsala university
SNAC is assisted by a group of technical experts, the SNAC Working Group, which is responsible for evaluation of the technical feasibility of proposals and assists in the administration of projects for SNIC SMALL, SNIC MEDIUM and SNIC LARGE. The SNAC Working Group is led by the SNAC chairman.
- Philipp Schlatter, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, Chair SNAC
- Anders Sjöström, Lund University
- Dejan Vitlacil, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
- Henric Zazzi, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
- Janos Nagy, Linköping University
- Jens Larsson, Linköping University
- Jerry Eriksson, Umeå University
- Marcus Lundberg, Uppsala University
- Mattias Claesson, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
- Peter Münger, Linköping University
- Thomas Svedberg, Chalmers University of Technology
- Ingemar Fällman, Umeå University