SNAC - Swedish National Allocations Committee
The Swedish National Allocations Committee, SNAC, is a body within SNIC which independently is responsible for evaluating proposals for access to SNIC resources and for assigning allocations for SNIC LARGE.
SNAC adheres to the SNIC Allocation Policy SNAC's policy and work for allocation of resources is in line with the Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrådet, VR) strategy and policies for grants for research and research infrastructures.
Present committee members:
- Philipp Schlatter, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology (chair)
- Olav Vahtras, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
- Johan Revstedt, Lund University
- Leif Eriksson, Gothenburg University
- Paul Erhart, Chalmers University of Technology
SNAC is assisted by a group of technical experts, the SNAC Working Group, which is responsible for evaluation of the technical feasibility of proposals and assists in the administration of projects for SNIC SMALL, SNIC MEDIUM and SNIC LARGE.
The SNAC Working Group consists of the SNAC chairman and one member from each SNIC partner centre:
- Philipp Schlatter, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, Chair SNAC
- Anders Sjöström, Lund University
- Thomas Svedberg, Chalmers University of Technology
- Peter Münger, Linköping University
- Henric Zazzi, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology
- Marcus Lundberg, Uppsala University
- Jerry Eriksson, Umeå University
- Dejan Vitacil, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology (Swestore)
- Jens Larsson, Linköping University (Swestore)