SNAC - Swedish National Allocations Committee
The Swedish National Allocations Committee (SNAC) is a body within SNIC which independently is responsible for evaluating proposals for access to the SNIC resources and for assigning allocations for SNIC LARGE.
SNAC uses the SNIC Allocation Policy SNAC's policy and work for allocation of resources is in line with the Swedish Research Council ( Vetenskapsrådet, VR) strategy and policies for grants for research and research infrastructures.
Present committee members:
- Philipp Schlatter, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology (chair)
- Mattias Marklund, Gothenburg University (vice-chair)
- Lynn Kamerlin, Uppsala University
- Johan Revstedt, Lund University
- Leif Eriksson, Gothenburg University
- Paul Erhart, Chalmers University of Technology
SNAC is assisted by the SNAC Working Group, which is responsible for evaluation of the technical feasibility of proposals and assists in the administration of projects for SNIC SMALL, SNIC MEDIUM and SNIC LARGE.
The SNAC Working Group consists of the SNAC chairman and one member from each SNIC partner center:
- Philipp Schlatter, KTH - Royal Institute of Technology, Chair SNAC
- Anders Sjöström, LUNARC
- Thomas Svedberg, C3SE
- Peter Münger, NSC
- Henric Zazzi, PDC
- Marcus Holm, UPPMAX
- Jerry Eriksson, HPC2N
- Dejan Vitacil, PDC (Swestore)
- Jens Larsson, NSC (Swestore)